Clarification letter in accordance with the Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003 No. 196 "Privacy Code
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we INFORM you that Veraltenhof processes personal data of customers and suppliers as well as data of persons who voluntarily provide our company with their personal data (in person, by telephone, fax or e-mail) as well as by registering on our website, and of persons whose data have been taken over by third parties, for example when collecting external data for business-related information, public lists etc., in the latter case it concerns exclusively personal data of common/ordinary nature.
We guarantee that within the scope of the legal requirements, the processing of personal data will be carried out in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms as well as in respect of the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Objectives and purposes of data processing:
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, obligations arising from ordinances, Community standards and civil and tax law
- Fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business activities of our company, such as the filling in of internal statistics, for invoicing purposes and for the keeping of customer/supplier accounts
- Objectives of a business nature such as the sending of business information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- Protection of assets and management of liabilities
- Objectives regarding insurance, especially credit insurance
The area of information and dissemination:
In relation to the above-mentioned objectives, your personal data will be forwarded if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities, where provided for by law
- to credit institutions with which our company maintains business relations for the administration of receivables/liabilities and for the procurement of financing
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) if the forwarding is necessary or appropriate for the exercise of our activity.
- to suppliers/manufacturers, if this is necessary for the registration of the products.
The personal data processed by us are not subject to dissemination.
The nature of the data processing:
The data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic and in any case automatic means and includes all the operations provided for in Art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 and necessary for the data processing in question. In any case, data processing is carried out in compliance with all security measures that guarantee its security and confidentiality.
The Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet.
Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet.
Rights of the data subject:
The Data Protection Act grants the data subject the possibility of exercising certain rights pursuant to Art. 7. Specifically, the data subject has the right to obtain information as to whether and which data concerning him exist and to obtain, in an intelligible form, details of such data, their origin and the purposes and methods of their processing, as well as details of the data controller and data processors and of the persons and categories of persons to whom such data may be communicated..
The data subject has the right to update, rectify and supplement his data, as well as to request that the data be erased, blocked and transformed into anonymous data in the event that the processing violates the law. He/she has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her data, and without legitimate reasons, when data are used for the purposes of commercial information, sending advertising material, direct sales, market research and opinion polling.
The rights under Art. 7 may be exercised by the party concerned or by a person appointed by him or her by means of a request sent by registered mail or e-mail to the person responsible for data processing - Evelyn Patzleiner - at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org